Hair Growth Vitamins For Women
Suffering from excessive hair shedding in the shower? Worried about your hair getting thinner? Look no further than Viviscal’s Hair Growth Supplements for Women.
For over 25 years now, the experts here at Viviscal have been researching the best formulas for women with hair loss — and our clinically formulated vitamins for thinning hair are the result.
About Viviscal Hair Growth Tablets For Women
From menstruation to menopause, pregnancy to hormone fluctuations, women undergo a lot of changes in their lives, all of which can impact on the health and quality of their hair. However, whatever your hair health goals are – longer, stronger, or thicker – our hair growth supplements for women contain the blend of effective ingredients to help you achieve them.
It’s a well-known fact that healthy hair starts from within. If your diet is lacking in specific nutrients, the condition and strength of your hair can be affected. So, what better way to nourish your hair every day than with an easy-to-take vitamin. Designed for women with hair loss, these supplements contain essential ingredients that target hair thickness.
Key ingredients in our hair growth vitamins for women
Our vitamins for hair loss are formulated for women's thinning hair. They contain scientifically proven ingredients to help increase hair thickness and health. Read through the list below to get familiar with exactly what’s inside these hair growth tablets for women:
- AminoMar C™ – A rich marine protein complex and the key active ingredient in Viviscal. Protein is required for the growth and repair of hair cells.
- Biotin (also known as Vitamin H) – A water-soluble B-complex vitamin (vitamin B7). Biotin helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids, which are important as the building blocks of protein.
- Zinc - A vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Iron – Important in the production of red blood cells and the transportation of oxygen around the body. A lack of sufficient iron may cause anaemia, which has been linked with hair loss
- Acerola Cherry Extract - This is a natural source of vitamin C which is a strong antioxidant believed to improve the ability of the body to absorb important nutrients. Vitamin C is known to be important in the absorption of iron.
- Silica (Horsetail plant extract) - Hair is collagen-based and silica is essential for the body to create and maintain collagen. Silica is essential for healthy connective tissue. As we age, scientific measurements have shown that the human body retains less and less silica, therefore, it is important to supplement it.
- Millet seed extract – A multi-mineral nutrient which contains magnesium, calcium, manganese, tryptophan, phosphorus, fibre, B vitamins and antioxidants.
To find out more about what’s inside our women's hair loss treatments, head over to the What is Viviscal? page.
How to take our hair growth vitamins for women
It’s never been easier to get healthy hair than with Viviscal. All you do is take two of our hair loss vitamins a day for a minimum of three to six months.
It's usually recommended that you take one pill in the morning and one in the evening. To make things easier, swallow the pill with water after eating.
After six months are up, continue taking one to two tablets daily as you require.
As well as these hair loss vitamins, we have a selection of hair products for women for you to choose from. For the best results, we suggest you use the Viviscal Thickening Shampoo, Viviscal Strengthening Conditioner, and the Viviscal Hair Thickening Serum alongside the specially formulated supplements. Using these products gives you the best chance to optimise your hair’s health, improve thickness, and cover all bases.
The full list of ingredients
Although we gave you a rundown of the core ingredients in our hair loss treatments for women in the Description section, below you can find everything that makes up our vitamins for thinning hair:
Marine Protein Complex* (AminoMar C™), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Horsetail (Equisetum Arvense L.) Extract, Iron Fumarate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Oxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Vitamin B3]), Acerola (Malphigia Glabra L.), Fruit Powder, Millet Seed Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch, D-Biotin.* from fish/shellfish.
*Allergy advice: Contains fish and shellfish, not recommended for those allergic to fish, shellfish or seafood.
For more information about the components in our hair growth tablets for women, head over to our FAQ page.