It was supposed to be the solution to all her haircare woes. Pretty Natalia Pakowska had suffered from thin hair for years. While her brunette locks were long – almost waist length – her hair was thin and fine. Natalia longed for a full, thick head of healthy, shiny hair, and extensions seemed to be the only way to make her dreams come true. But instead her dream turned into a nightmare when the poorly applied extensions tore her hair out at the roots, leaving her shattered and heart-broken.
|Natalia said, “I’d had very thin hair for years and it was really getting me down. There was barely enough to tie up in a ponytail, when I pulled my hair back to tie it up I could feel there was just nothing there. All I wanted was to have thick, healthy hair, so I decided to try hair extensions. It was the worst mistake I ever made. They started coming out on the same day that they were put in, but this time they took my hair with them. I just couldn’t believe it, I was in tears. I’d wanted more hair and now I was left with even less.&rdquo
Luckily Natalia spotted an application form for the Viviscal Voices journey. Viviscal were offering six lucky women the chance to go on the haircare journey of their lives. Every month they would receive a free supply of Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements, Gentle Shampoo, Moisturising Conditioner, Hair and Scalp Serum and Volumising Hair Fibres, as well as a luxury monthly blow dry in a salon of their choice and appointments with one of the country’s leading Trichologist, Deborah Whelan. Natalia’s hair would be transformed by leading hair dresser, David Marshall. To top it all off, at the end of their six month journey each Viviscal Voice would be treated to a full top to toe makeover and glamourous photoshoot. Natalia immediately applied, and was thrilled to be chosen as one of the final six.
|She said, “The change in my hair is unbelievable. It’s so much better now, it’s thicker, it’s shinier, it’s healthier, I’m just delighted with it. I can actually feel it growing back in. It’s made a real difference to my self confidence too, in fact the whole experience was great, getting to know the other girls, the big reveal at the end – I loved every minute of it.””|
Hair Loss Caused By Extensions
- We get them to make our hair look better, but unfortunately hair extensions can be very damaging for our locks
- Badly fitted extensions pull on their hair, loosening it from the follicle
- If this isn’t spotted in time it can lead to traction alopecia, bald patches caused by extensions
- Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears, Naomi Campbell and Kim Kardashian have all suffered hair loss caused by extensions
- The only way to repair the damage is to:
- Immediately have the extensions correctly removed by a professional you trust.
- Nurture damaged hair and boost hair growth from the inside with Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements. Viviscal provides the essential nutrients and amino acids which are the basic structural building units of proteins essential in the formation of the hair structure from within.