Are you happy with the thickness of your hair?
Backed by 25 years of scientific research, Viviscal hair growth supplements are your ally in the quest for thicker, fuller-looking hair. As the UK’s most clinically proven hair growth supplement1, our award-winning formulation supports healthy hair growth by nourishing the hair follicle from within.
Is Viviscal suitable for me?
Viviscal is suitable for anyone seeking thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair, whether you are suffering from hair thinning, excess shedding OR simply want to achieve the healthier, confidence boosting hair that you deserve. With Viviscal it’s a simple as taking our award-winning supplements twice daily.
Take Viviscal if you want to:
- Improve your overall hair health
- Reduce hair shedding2
- Increase hair thickness
There are a number of factors that can influence on the health of your hair and hair growth throughout life, from hormonal changes, such as post-pregnancy to the menopause, to stress, poor nutrition, over-styling and more.
Why is it important to nourish hair from within?
Like every other part of your body, healthy hair depends on a balanced diet and lifestyle. Maintaining a diet which is rich in specific nutrients, through food or supplementation, can help to combat factors which impact on the health of the hair and hair growth.
Viviscal contains a mix of proven ingredients for healthy hair growth including:
- The proprietary AminoMar C™- a rich marine protein complex, blended with other naturally derived ingredients.
- Zinc and biotin2 to specifically contribute to the maintenance of healthy hair, by nourishing from within.
- Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, and Millet Seed.
Will Viviscal work for me?
1 box of Viviscal is sold every minute worldwide3. Thousands of women of all ages have tried Viviscal. Here are some of their stories:
Watch more real users videos and reviews.
Follow us on social and like us on Facebook.
1. Viviscal has 11 clinical trials.
2. EFSA: Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair. Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
3. Based on consumer sales since 1990.
Instructions for Use
Instructions for Use
Instructions for use:
Take 2 tablets daily for a minimum of 3 - 6 months (1 in the morning and 1 in the evening, taken with water after food). Thereafter to maintain healthy hair growth, take 1-2 tablets daily as required. Viviscal tablets are easy to swallow.
- AminoMar C™ - a rich marine protein complex and the key active ingredient in Viviscal. Protein is required for the growth and repair of hair cells.
- Biotin (also known as Vitamin H), is a water-soluble B-complex vitamin (vitamin B7). Biotin helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats, and amino acids which are important as the building blocks of protein. In summary Biotin plays an essential role in the growth of healthy hair.
- Zinc is a vital mineral for healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Iron is important in the production of red blood cells and the transportation of oxygen around the body. A lack of sufficient iron may cause anaemia which has been linked with hair loss.
- Acerola Cherry Extract is a natural source of Vitamin C (one of the highest grades of vitamin C). Vitamin C is a strong anti-oxidant believed to improve the ability of the body to absorb important nutrients. Vitamin C is specifically known to be important in the absorption of iron.
- Silica (Horsetail plant extract) - Hair is collagen based and silica is absolutely essential for the body to create and maintain collagen. Silica is essential for healthy connective tissue. As we age, scientific measurements have shown that the human body retains less and less silica therefore, it is important to supplement it.
- Millet seed extract is a multi-mineral nutrient which contains Magnesium, Calcium, Manganese, Tryptophan, Phosphorus, Fibre, B vitamins and Antioxidants.
Size & Ingredients
Size & Ingredients
Ingredients list: Marine Protein Complex (AminoMar C™) (fish/molluscs), Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Maltodextrin, Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L.) Extract, Iron Fumarate, Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose, Glycerol), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate), Zinc Oxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide [Vitamin B3]), Acerola (Malpighia glabra L.) Fruit Powder, Millet Seed Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Orange Flavouring, Modified Starch, D-Biotin
Allergy advice: Please see ingredients above. This product contains iron which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach. Not recommended if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor if on medication. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Do not use if blister seal is cut, torn or broken. Keep out of reach of children. Biotin and Zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.
Customer reviews are not adapted in any way by Lifes2good/Viviscal.