Viviscal – The most clinically proven hair growth supplement
At Viviscal, we have conducted numerous clinical trials and research with leading over the past 25 years which prove the efficacy of the product.
The following results were seeing across the 3 more recent clinical trials conducted with women like you experiencing thinning hair:
- A 3 month double blind, placebo controlled trial with 60 females
- Conducted by Dr Ablon 2014
- Key results:
- A 40% reduction in hair shedding was observed along with a 32% increase in terminal hairs
- A 6 month double blind, placebo controlled trial with 40 females
- Conducted by Drs Ablon and Dayan 2014
- Key results:
- Participants experienced an 80% increase in terminal hairs. A 12% increase in hair diameter (thickness) was also observed versus the placebo group who didn’t show statistically significant changes.
- A 6 month double blind, placebo controlled trial with 72 females
- Conducted by independent research facility, Stevens 2011
- Key results:
- A 7.4% increase hair diameter after 6 months versus placebo along with a 18.3% reduction in hair shedding after 3 months.
Watch one of the doctors involved in the most recent clinical trial:
Dr. Steven Dayan, Chicago plastic surgeon, author and researcher, discusses the results of his 6-month, randomized, placebo-controlled, 2-center clinical trial with Viviscal with Dr. Glynis Ablon of the Ablon Skin Institute. After 3 months, users in Dr. Dayan's trial had an increase in hair growth and hair diameter. Users also reported improved results in 9 out of 13 quality of life measures, indicating an improvement in self-esteem. Viviscal is drug free and clinically proven to promote existing hair growth. Dr. Dayan's staff is now taking Viviscal themselves and Dr. Dayan was so impressed with the results that he is taking Viviscal too!
Photographs from a recent Viviscal Clinical Trial:
Actual Viviscal patient courtesy of Glynis Ablon, M.D., The Ablon Skin Institute (ASI) Research Center.
World Congress for Hair Research 2013:
- Viviscal presented statistically significant results from their Stevens’ 2011 clinical study at the World Congress for Hair Research 2013. The study is one of the world's largest double-blind, multi-site, placebo-controlled clinical studies on women's hair supplements.
- The 7th World Congress for Hair Research in Edinburgh, Scotland, 4th - 6th May, 2013. The triennial congress gathers hair research societies from across the world as the foremost conference for those with an interest in hair, including specialist physicians, dermatologists, surgeons and scientists from academia and industry. Watch Dr Ablon speak about the Steven’s trial.
Other Clinical Trials and Consumer Research Conducted:
- In 2011, Dr Glynis Ablon, MD, FAAD, and of the Ablon Skin Institute Research Center, University of California, USA, conducted 6 month a clinical trial on Viviscal amongst her female dermatology clients which was published in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, November 2012
- Dr Brooke Jackson, MD and Board Certified Dermatologist of the Skin Wellness Center of Chicago, USA, conducted a 4 month study in 2011 of African American women taking Viviscal
- In 2010, Independent Research Center, Thomas J. Stephens & Associates, Inc. conducted a pilot study on females with Viviscal
- In 1997 Jose Marcos Pereira conducted a study on 200 males. The study was published in ‘Revista Brasileira do Medicina’
- A. Lassus, J. Santalahti, and M. Sellman published a study on 30 males in ‘Les Dermatologiques, Anglo-French International Dermatology in 1994
- A separate study on 40 males was conducted by A. Lassus and E. Eskelinen in 1992. Both were members of the Department for Dermatological Research, ARS-Medicina, Helsinki, Finland. If you are a medical professional and would like to see our trial results in detail please contact us.
If you are a consumer and have questions please contact us with your questions by calling 0845 399 0022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org