A glamourous lady in red, lighting up the screen like a classic Hollywood movie siren….that’s how Amy Bennett looks today. In fact it’s hard to imagine the pretty, bubbly young mum feeling anything other than 100% confident about herself and her looks. But just six months ago it was a very different story. Amy, 37, from Dublin, had always suffered from very thin, fine hair until Viviscal Voices transformed her locks from flat to fabulous.
|Amy explained, “My hair was very fine, limp and lifeless, and very slow to grow. Sometimes whilst brushing I would notice the brush would be nearly full with my blonde hair, it was very upsetting. I had to wash it every day, my daughters used to joke that mam can’t even get a day out of her hair when she washes it, she can only get half a day. On a night out I’d wear hairpieces to add volume, but what I really wanted was to tackle the root of the problem and just get my own hair to grow. That’s when I spotted the application for Viviscal Voices. I filled it in straight away and sent it off and I was over the moon when I was told I’d been chosen.”
Amy remembers the exact moment she realised her hair was growing in thicker. She said, “It was at the weekend, and I was pulling my hair back in a casual ponytail to get it out of the way when I thought, hello, what’s this? My hair was thicker, I could feel that there was actually more hair there. As time went on I could even see in the mirror, I could point out exactly where new baby hairs were growing in. The stylist commented on it too when I went for a blowdry, it was fantastic.” Amy has also become a convert to Viviscal Gentle Shampoo and Viviscal Moisturising Conditioner.
|She said, “The difference in my hair is amazing. Now I can get two days out of my hair when I wash it, which never would have happened before. I’ll stay with Viviscal’s shampoo and conditioner for life.” After losing four dress sizes on a very successful diet, Amy is determined to make the most of herself, and loved the new look created for her by Viviscal and the styling team. She said, “Red is my colour, I absolutely love wearing red, but I was always afraid to experiment with a bright red lip because I thought I’d just make a mess of it. I love my outfit, my make-up and most of all, my hair of course! My husband Elton and my two daughters are delighted for me as well, it was a great experience and a great day – thank you Viviscal.”|
Dealing With Naturally Thin Hair
• Female hair loss can be a temporary problem, caused by hormones, medication, dieting, or stress
• For some the problem is genetic – they have naturally thin hair, which can be exacerbated by any of the above conditions
• If you’re dealing with naturally thin hair, try using a natural shampoo and conditioner like Viviscal Gentle Shampoo and Viviscal Volumising Conditioner. Chemicals in other shampoos can damage fragile hair, causing it to break
• Proper nutrition is key, as hair follicles need to be nourished for hair to grow. Make sure you eat a balanced diet, and try a supplement like Viviscal Maximum Strength Supplements
• Viviscal Maximum Strength is a food supplement specifically developed to help boost thinning hair
• Scientifically proven to promote existing hair growth, Viviscal contains the exclusive AminoMar C™ - a protein-rich compound made with marine extracts, and vital vitamins biotin and zinc. Viviscal provides the essential nutrients and amino acids which are the basic structural building units of proteins essential in the formation of the hair structure from within.
• The Irish product that took the world by storm (Viviscal is made right here in Ireland), A-listers from around the globe are queuing up to sing Viviscal’s praises, with Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Katherine Jenkins all crediting their long, healthy locks to a daily dose of Viviscal.